93% would make again
Strawberry Ice Cream
featured in Ice Cream 4 Ways by Tasty Demais
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream (470 mL)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), chopped
- Calories 755
- Fat 60g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 59g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk, then whip until smooth.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan or bowl, then freeze.
- Serve with strawberries.