Chewy Oatmeal Breakfast Bars To-go
Start your day off right with these chewy oatmeal breakfast bars! Packed with hearty oats, sweet maple syrup, and juicy raisins, they're the perfect on-the-go breakfast for busy mornings.
for 8 servings
- 1 cup almond butter (240 g)
- ½ cup maple syrup (110 g)
- ½ cup almond milk (120 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats (250 g)
- 1 cup brown rice cereal (30 g)
- ½ cup slivered almond (35 g)
- ½ cup dried cranberry (65 g)
- ½ cup dark chocolate (85 g)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate (40 g), melted
- Calories 546
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 64g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Combine wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Then add in all the remaining dry ingredients.
- Add mixture into a 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking pan lined with greased parchment paper. Firmly press down mixture until it is one smooth layer. (If you grease the spatula as well it will prevent the mixture from sticking to it!)
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Drizzle top with melted dark chocolate. Chill for 30 minutes, or until dark chocolate is solid.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Wrap each bar in parchment paper or foil.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months or in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.