91% would make again
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cookies
for 12 cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g), softened
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 10 cookies, crushed
- Calories 239
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl blend, cream cheese, butter, and sugar until fully combined.
- Add flour to cream cheese mixture and continue to blend together until fully combined.
- Add crushed cookies to the mixture and gently fold together. Ensure the cheesecake batter is fully mixed.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until batter is firm to touch.
- Preheat oven to 350°F(180°C).
- Roll batter into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using your fingers or a warm spoon press down on the dough balls to help form a cookie shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown on the bottom.
- Place cookies on a cooling rack and rest for at least 5 minutes.