96% would make again
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
featured in 4 Easy Cookies To Leave Santa
Inspired by frommetovuu.com
for 16 cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter (115 g), melted
- ⅔ cup brown sugar (145 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup peanut butter (80 g)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (125 g)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cup (175 g)
- Calories 217
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, add the butter and brown sugar, and stir to combine.
- Add the egg and mix until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Gently fold in the peanut butter cups.
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Once dough is chilled, scoop out a ball about 2 inches (5 cm) wide. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving about 2-inches (5 cm) in between each ball of dough.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until bottom edges of cookies are golden.
- Let cookies cool. Can be stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.