for 12 servings
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup spring onion (50 g), chopped
- 2 ½ cups bean sprout (250 g)
- 1 pack fresh egg noodle
- muffin tin
- Calories 107
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- To make the sauce, mix the grated ginger, garlic, ketchup, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a small bowl until combined. Set aside
- Fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Add the red pepper and spring onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the beansprouts and fry for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sauce and fry for another minute or two.
- Add noodles to each hole of the muffin tin and pat down to make a small indent.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C (350°F).
- Remove nests from muffin tin.
- Spoon the chow mien onto the baked noodles.