Chicken Cobb Salad With Homemade Ranch
This salad is packed with protein and fresh veggies. The homemade ranch dressing adds a creamy and tangy touch to the dish, making it a delicious and satisfying meal any day of the week.
for 6 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomato (250 g), halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, peeled, and diced
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup greek yogurt (285 g)
- ⅓ cup milk (80 mL)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
- Calories 484
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a medium bowl, combined the Greek yogurt, milk, vinegar, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the chicken on a greased roasting tray and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before dicing.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, red onion, cherry tomatoes, diced chicken, avocado, eggs, and bacon. Pour desired amount of ranch dressing over the salad and toss.
- Portion the salad among serving bowls and top with more dressing, if desired.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.