94% would make again
Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
featured in 3-Course Chicken Dinner
for 8 servings
- 24 oz cookie dough (680 g)
- 8 oz chocolate (225 g), broken up into chunks
- ice cream, to taste
- caramel sauce, to taste
- Calories 528
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 46g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Press ⅔ of the cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of a small skillet or a small cake pan.
- Place the chocolate chunks in the middle of the cookie dough, then place the other flattened ⅓ of the cookie dough on top.
- Crimp the edges of the dough together to seal in the chocolate.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream and caramel sauce.