90% would make again
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana "Ice Cream"
featured in Banana "Ice Cream" 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 3 bananas, cut into coins and frozen
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup milk (60 mL), of choice
- Calories 173
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut bananas into coins and place in freezer in a sealable bag. Freeze overnight or until solid.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour contents into a loaf or small pan.
- Freeze one hour or until solid.