91% would make again
Strawberry Banana "Ice Cream"
featured in Banana "Ice Cream" 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 3 bananas, cut into coins and frozen,
- ½ cup strawberry (75 g), frozen
- ½ cup milk (120 mL), of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Calories 128
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut bananas into coins and place in freezer in a sealable bag. Freeze overnight or until solid.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour contents into a loaf or small pan.
- Freeze one hour or until solid.