85% would make again
Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Reindeer
These reindeer treats are the perfect semi-homemade holiday treat. Dip chocolate sandwich cookies in melted chocolate, then decorate with pretzel antlers, white chocolate chip eyes, and cinnamon candy noses.
for 12 servings
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chip (175 g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 12 double-stuffed chocolate cookie sandwiches
- 12 pretzel twists, broken in half
- 24 white chocolate chips
- 12 red cinnamon candies
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or nonstick foil.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, for 2–3 minutes, or until the chocolate is completely melted and shiny.
- Dip the sandwich cookies in the melted chocolate to coat completely, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Decorate each sandwich cookie with 2 broken pretzel halves for antlers, 2 chocolate chips for eyes, and a red cinnamon candy for a nose. Dip a toothpick in the leftover melted chocolate and dot onto the tops of the white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.