95% would make again
Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars
featured in 6 Fun Ways To Up Your Cheesecake Game
for 12 bars
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar (200 g), divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Calories 201
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Then, add half of the sugar, egg, and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Roll out crescent dough and pinch the seams together.
- Next, in a small bowl, mix the remaining half of the sugar with the cinnamon.
- In a greased 9×13-inch (33x23 cm) baking dish, sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar.
- Lay down one crescent dough rectangle. Spread on cream cheese filling. Top with the other crescent dough rectangle, and sprinkle on the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cool completely, then cut into 12 squares.