96% would make again
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
Indulge in this scrumptious Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread that's perfect for breakfast or dessert. With its moist texture and irresistible cinnamon-banana flavor, you'll be reaching for seconds in no time!
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup light brown sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup Chobani® Vanilla Blended Greek Yogurt (125 g)
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour (190 g)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup walnuts (55 g), chopped
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Calories 396
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 64g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 38g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugars. Add the yogurt, bananas, and melted butter, and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the walnuts until evenly incorporated.
- Generously coat a large loaf pan with nonstick spray. Fill the pan with half of the batter and spread evenly. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and sprinkle half of the mixture over the batter in an even layer. Top evenly with the remaining batter and sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top. Use a toothpick to make a few swirls in the batter.
- Bake for 35–45 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan and slicing.