80% would make again
Cranberry Fruit Rollers
featured in Fall Flavored Fruit Rollers
Inspired by diynatural.com
for 10 servings
- 10 oz fresh cranberries (285 g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ½ cup maple syrup (170 g)
- Calories 43
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 170°F (80°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the cranberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, and maple syrup. Process until smooth.
- Spread the puree on the prepared baking sheet into an 8x11-inch (20x28 cm) rectangle about ¹⁄₁₆ inch (1 mm) thick.
- Bake for 6 hours, or until no longer sticky to the touch. Let cool completely.
- Roll the fruit sheet in the parchment paper. Trim the ends, then slice crosswise into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces.