90% would make again
Grape Fruit Rollers
featured in Fall Flavored Fruit Rollers
Inspired by diynatural.com
for 7 servings
- 20 oz red grapes (565 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Calories 91
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 170°F (80°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the grapes, lemon zest, lemon juice, and honey. Process until smooth.
- Transfer the puree to a medium pan over medium-high heat and cook for 15 minutes, until thickened.
- Spread the puree on the prepared baking sheet into an 8x11-inch (20x28-cm) rectangle about ¹⁄₁₆ inch (1 mm) thick.
- Bake for 6 hours, or until no longer sticky to the touch. Let cool completely.
- Roll the fruit sheet in the parchment paper. Trim the ends, then slice crosswise into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces.