Pumpkin Spice Fruit Rollers
featured in Fall Flavored Fruit Rollers
Inspired by commonsensehome.com
for 6 servings
- 10 oz pumpkin puree (285 g)
- ¼ teaspoon clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (220 g)
- Calories 106
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 170°F (80°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the food processor, combine the pumpkin puree, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and dark brown sugar. Process until smooth.
- Spread the puree on the prepared baking sheet into an 8x11-inch (20x28-cm) rectangle about ¹⁄₁₆ inch (1 mm) thick.
- Bake for 6 hours, or until no longer sticky to the touch. Let cool completely.
- Roll the fruit sheet in the parchment paper. Trim the ends, then slice crosswise into 6 1-inch (2-cm) pieces.