Crispy Cheese Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Try these tacos with a classic buffalo chicken filling using Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce and a fun crispy cheese for an easy lunch or dinner that will wow your friends and family!
for 4 servings
- 2 cups shredded chicken (250 g)
- kosher salt, to taste
- 4 oz cream cheese (110 g), room temperature
- ⅓ cup Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce (70 mL), plus 8 teaspoons, divided, plus more for serving
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g), divided
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- sour cream, for serving
- 1 avocado diced avocado, for serving
- Calories 713
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large bowl, toss together the shredded chicken, cream cheese, salt, and ⅓ cup RedHot® Sauce until well-combined.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spread ¼ cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese in a circle about the size of a tortilla directly on the pan, drizzle with 1 teaspoon of RedHot® Sauce, and cook until melted and the edges start to crisp, about 2 minutes. Press a tortilla on top of the cheese and flip to cook the tortilla until golden, about 1 minute. Flip it again, cheese-side down this time, and add some of the chicken mixture to the center. Fold the tortilla over the filling and cook for 30–60 seconds on each side, until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 8 tacos total.
- Serve the tacos with sour cream and diced avocado, plus an extra drizzle of RedHot® Sauce.