86% would make again
Dirt Worm 'Box' Brownie Bites
featured in Halloween 'Box' Brownie Bites
Inspired by pillsburybaking.com
for 45 brownie bites
- 2 boxes brownie mix, prepared
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (525 g)
- chocolate sprinkle, for decorating
- sour gummy worm, for decorating
- Calories 161
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare 2 boxes of brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour into a greased 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) square pan. Bake according to instructions on box.
- Cut each tray of brownies into 25 small squares. Form each brownie square into a ball, rolling in palms until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- Turn a plastic sandwich bag inside out and hold it from the inside with one hand. Spoon ¼ of the milk chocolate into the bag. Turn the bag back out making sure chocolate does not fall out the opening. Seal it closed. Cut the corner of the bag, keeping in mind the more you cut off the larger your piping hole will be.
- Coat the brownie balls in the milk chocolate using a fork. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and chill until chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Place one of the milk chocolate brownie bites onto a clean surface.
- Using a chopstick, poke a hole into the brownie bit large enough for the worm to fit inside.
- Zig zag the milk chocolate around the hole. Coat the chocolate with chocolate sprinkles. Stick the worm in the hole.