Skull 'Box' Brownie Bites
These skull box brownie bites are the ultimate Halloween dessert. With a chewy brownie base and a chocolate skull on top, they're sure to be a hit with all of your ghoulish guests.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 45 brownie bites
- 2 boxes brownie mix, prepared
- 3 cups white chocolate chip (525 g)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (175 g)
- chocolate sprinkle, for decorating
- Calories 194
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare 2 boxes of brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour into a greased 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) square pan. Bake according to instructions on box.
- Cut each tray of brownies into 25 small squares. Form each brownie square into a ball, rolling in palms until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- Turn a plastic sandwich bag inside out and hold it from the inside with one hand. Spoon the milk chocolate into the bag. Turn the bag back out making sure chocolate does not fall out the opening. Seal it closed. Cut the corner of the bag, keeping in mind the more you cut off the larger your piping hole will be.
- Coat the brownie balls in the melted white chocolate using a fork. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and chill until chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Place one of the white chocolate brownie bites onto a clean surface.
- Using the milk chocolate piping bag draw 2 dots on the upper half of the brownie bite. Draw a “V” shape for the nose. Draw 2 wider “V” Shapes on either side of the nose for the cheekbones. Connect those wider “V’s” with line for the mouth.
- Using tweezers evenly place 3 chocolate sprinkles on the mouth line for the teeth.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.