89% would make again
Eyeball 'Box' Brownie Bites
featured in Halloween 'Box' Brownie Bites
Inspired by pillsburybaking.com
for 45 brownie bites
- 2 boxes brownie mix, prepared
- 3 cups white chocolate chip (525 g)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (175 g)
- 2 cups fruit bite-sized candy (250 g), for decorating
- Calories 218
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 26g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare 2 boxes of brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour into a greased 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) square pan. Bake according to instructions on box.
- Cut each tray of brownies into 25 small squares. Form each brownie square into a ball, rolling in palms until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- Turn a plastic sandwich bag inside out and hold it from the inside with one hand. Spoon the milk chocolate into the bag. Turn the bag back out making sure chocolate does not fall out the opening. Seal it closed. Cut the corner of the bag, keeping in mind the more you cut off the larger your piping hole will be.
- Coat the brownie balls in the melted white chocolate using a fork. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and chill until chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Place one of the white chocolate brownie bites onto a clean surface.
- Take one of the fruit bite size candies and crush it flat with the bottom a lid or bowl.
- Using the milk chocolate piping bag make a large dot on the center of the brownie bite.
- Press the crushed candy down onto the chocolate enough so the the chocolate makes a ring around the outside of the candy.
- Create another smaller dot on top of the center of the candy.