Tombstone 'Box' Brownie Bites
Sink your teeth into these spooky and delicious tombstone box brownie bites! With a fudgy brownie base and a graham cracker tombstone on top, they're the perfect dessert for your next Halloween party.
for 45 brownie bites
- 2 boxes brownie mix, prepared
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (525 g)
- chocolate sprinkle, for decorating
- graham cracker, for decorating
- Calories 161
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare 2 boxes of brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour into a greased 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) square pan. Bake according to instructions on box.
- Cut each tray of brownies into 25 small squares. Form each brownie square into a ball, rolling in palms until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- Turn a plastic sandwich bag inside out and hold it from the inside with one hand. Spoon ¼ of the milk chocolate into the bag. Turn the bag back out making sure chocolate does not fall out the opening. Seal it closed. Cut the corner of the bag, keeping in mind the more you cut off the larger your piping hole will be.
- Coat the brownie balls in the melted milk chocolate using a fork. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and chill until chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Place one of the milk chocolate brownie bites onto a clean surface.
- Using a chopstick, poke a rectangular hole into the brownie bites using the flat end.
- Break graham cracker in half into a rectangular shape. With the milk chocolate write RIP.
- Zig zag the milk chocolate around the hole.
- Stick the graham cracker in the hole. Coat the chocolate with chocolate sprinkles.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here