71% would make again
Easy Homemade Chocolate Doughnuts
featured in Delicious Recipes For Donut Lovers
for 12 doughnuts
- ½ cup dark chocolate (100 g)
- ¾ cup butter (150 g)
- ½ cup cocoa powder (50 g)
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup chocolate (100 g), melted
- ¼ cup sprinkles (50 g)
- Calories 272
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Take off the heat and whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Tear off a piece of greaseproof paper and scrunch into a small ball.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the the paper balls in the centre of each hole in a muffin tin. Pour the chocolate doughnut mixture in the muffin tin holes, circling around the paper balls and being careful not to cover them.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully take the doughnuts out of the muffin tin. Take out the paper balls with your fingers. You should have a circle-shaped hole in each doughnut.
- Dip in some melted chocolate, followed by some sprinkles.