85% would make again
Easy Rice-Cooker Fluffy Cheese Cake
featured in How To Make Homemade Japanese Food
for 6 servings
- 1 cup cream cheese (200 g)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup pancake mix (70 g)
- ⅔ cup heavy cream (150 mL)
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 g)
- butter, melted
- powdered sugar
- Calories 465
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, egg yolk, and pancake mix, whisk using a hand mixer until fully combined.
- Add heavy cream in two parts, whisking well in between.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until firm peaks form, then add granulated sugar in three parts, whisking well in between.
- Gently fold egg whites into pancake mixture in three parts and stir until fully incorporated.
- Grease rice cooker bowl with melted butter and add cheese cake mixture. Cook for 70 minutes.
- Once cooked turn the cake out onto a plate, splinkle with powder suger.