96% would make again
Grilled Peach Summer Salad
featured in 8 Delicious Recipes You Have To Cook In May
Inspired by cookingclassy.com
for 4 servings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 peaches
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 5 oz mixed greens (140 g)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (200 g), halved
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ cup pecan (60 g)
- Calories 460
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 47g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper to a bowl and mix until well combined. Reserve half for salad dressing.
- Halve the peaches and remove the pit. Lightly brush the cut side with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Grill for 5 minutes over medium high heat, or until browned.
- On a cutting board, sprinkle the chicken with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the chicken until browned on one side and flip. Brush with vinaigrette on cooked side and repeat once other side is browned.
- Prepare the peaches and chicken for the salad by slicing both.
- Add the grilled peaches and chicken to a bowl with the mixed greens, grape tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and pecans, and drizzle with the remaining balsamic vinaigrette. Mix thoroughly.