Grilled Peach Summer Salad
featured in 8 Delicious Recipes You Have To Cook In May
This refreshing summer salad features juicy grilled peaches, balsamic-marinated chicken, and crunchy pecans. It's the perfect combination of sweet and savory.
May 24, 2023
97% would make again
for 4 servings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 peaches
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 oz mixed greens (140 g)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (200 g), halved
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ cup pecans (60 g)
- Calories 417
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 30g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 51g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper to a bowl and mix until well combined. Reserve half for the salad dressing.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Halve the peaches and remove the pits. Lightly brush the cut sides with the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Place the peaches, cut-side down, on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes, until charred.
- Meanwhile, on a cutting board, drizzle the chicken with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook until browned on one side, then flip. Brush the cooked side with the balsamic vinaigrette, then cook until the other side is browned. Brush with more balsamic vinaigrette.
- Slice the peaches and chicken.
- Add the grilled peaches and chicken to a bowl with the mixed greens, grape tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and pecans and drizzle with the remaining balsamic vinaigrette. Mix thoroughly.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.