82% would make again
featured in 4 Ways To Make Nut Milk
for 4 servings
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 cups water (1.5 L)
- Calories 243
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, soak raw hazelnuts in 2 cups (475 ml) of water overnight.
- Drain the bowl of water and place the hazelnuts in a blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder, 1 pinch of salt, and 4 cups (945 ml) of water to the blender.
- Blend the mixture on high for 90 seconds.
- Use a cheesecloth to strain the liquid into a pouring container.
- (Optional) refrigerate 1-2 hours or serve immediately.