for 4 servings
- 1 cup raw almond (140 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 cups water (1.5 L)
- Calories 237
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, soak 1 cup of raw almonds in 2 cups (.5 L) of water overnight.
- Drain the bowl of water and place the almonds in a blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, 3 tablespoons honey, 1 pinch of salt, and 4 cups (1 L) of water to the blender.
- Blend the mixture on high for 90 seconds.
- Use a cheesecloth to strain the liquid into a pouring container.
- (Optional) refrigerate 1-2 hours or serve immediately.