92% would make again
Homemade Ferrero Rocher-Inspired Balls
featured in 10 British Desserts We Should All Be Making
Indulge in the luxurious flavors of Ferrero-Rocher with these homemade truffle balls. The combination of hazelnuts, chocolate, and wafers creates a decadent treat that's perfect for any occasion.
May 05, 2023
for 10 pieces
- 14 pieces malted milk biscuits
- 1 cup rice krispies (25 g)
- 11 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread (200 g)
- 1 ¼ cups milk cooking chocolate (200 g)
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter (25 g)
- Calories 318
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend up the malted milk biscuits and put them into a big mixing bowl. Fold in the Rice Krispies and the Nutella.
- Take a big pinch of the mixture and roll into balls using your hands. Place the shaped mixture on to some baking paper and chill for 1 hour.
- Break up the chocolate and add to a bowl with the butter. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring until the mixture is smooth.
- Dip the Nutella balls into the chocolate coating them generously and place back on to the baking paper.
- Chill for a further 30 minutes to 1 hour.