Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
Whip up this scrumptious Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry for a quick and easy weeknight meal! Bursting with flavor, this dish combines succulent shrimp, fresh veggies, and a finger-licking honey garlic sauce that'll have you coming back for seconds.
for 4 servings
- 1 lb raw shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- olive oil, for cooking
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (80 mL)
- cooked white rice, for serving
- steamed broccoli, for serving
- thinly sliced scallion, for garnish
- Calories 327
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the shrimp in a resealable bag or medium bowl.
- Make the marinade: In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, mix together the garlic, ginger, olive oil, honey, and soy sauce.
- Pour half of the marinade on the shrimp, massaging through the bag or stirring to coat. Reserve the remaining marinade. Marinate the shrimp in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- In a medium pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Remove the shrimp from the marinade, discarding the marinade, then add to the pan and cook for about 1 minute, then flip. Pour in the reserved marinade and continue cooking until the shrimp are opaque and just firm, about 1 minute more. Remove the shrimp from the pan and continue cooking the marinade until reduced and thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the shrimp over cooked rice with steamed broccoli alongside. Pour the reduced sauce over the shrimp and garnish with scallions.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.