Hummus, Radish, Cucumber, And Paprika–Stuffed Avocado
featured in Grilled Stuffed Avocados 6 Ways
This recipe pairs creamy hummus, refreshing radish and cucumber slices, and a sprinkle of smoky paprika, all stuffed inside a creamy avocado.
May 04, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 ripe avocado
- oil, for brushing
- salt, to taste
- 1.5 tablespoons hummus
- 1 small radish
- ¼ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- paprika, to taste
- Calories 550
- Fat 52g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat gas grill on high heat.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the avocados in half by cutting in a straight line around the pit.
- Place the avocado half containing the pit in your hand and face it away from you. Gently stick the tip of the knife into the side of the pit and carefully pry it out of the avocado. For a ripe avocado, the pit will pop out with little effort. You can hold a kitchen towel in your hand and place the avocado in the towel for added protection from the edge of your knife.
- Place the avocado halves on a tray. Using a pastry brush, brush oil on each of the avocado halves.
- Season avocados with salt.
- Place the avocados on the grill, flesh side down, and grill for 3-4 minutes, until grill marks appear.
- Remove the avocados and stuff with hummus, radishes, cucumber, and a pinch of paprika.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.