89% would make again
Tomato Mozzarella Cucumber Sub
featured in Cucumber Subs 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 4 cucumbers
- ¼ cup pesto (60 g)
- 20 pieces mini mozzarella ball
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the cucumbers.
- On a cutting board, cut and discard the ends. Then cut the cucumbers in half. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Spread the pesto on both sides of the prepared cucumber.
- Fill one side of the cucumber with mozzarella and the other with tomatoes, and close the sandwich.