Turkey Bacon Guacamole Cucumber Sub
This delicious and healthy sandwich features sliced turkey, crispy bacon, creamy guacamole, and refreshing cucumber slices, all nestled between two slices of whole grain bread. It's the perfect combination of flavors and textures!
for 4 servings
- 4 cucumbers
- ½ cup guacamole (235 g)
- 4 slices turkey
- 8 slices bacon
- Calories 333
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 32g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the cucumbers.
- On a cutting board, cut off the ends and cut the cucumbers in half. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Spread guacamole on both sides of the prepared cucumber.
- Layer the turkey on one half of the cucumber and bacon on the other half, and close the sandwich.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.