Almond Butter, Strawberry, Honey, And Mint–Stuffed Avocado
Bursting with flavor, this Almond Butter, Strawberry, Honey, and Mint Stuffed Avocado recipe is a delightful twist on a classic snack. Enjoy the creamy avocado paired with the sweet and tangy combination of almond butter, strawberries, honey, and mint for a refreshing and satisfying treat.
for 2 servings
- 1 ripe avocado
- oil, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- strawberry, chopped, to taste
- honey, to taste
- 2 leaves fresh mint leaf, to taste
- Calories 291
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat gas grill on high heat.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the avocados in half by cutting in a straight line around the pit.
- Place the avocado half containing the pit in your hand and face it away from you. Gently stick the tip of the knife into the side of the pit and carefully pry it out of the avocado. For a ripe avocado, the pit will pop out with little effort. You can hold a kitchen towel in your hand and place the avocado in the towel for added protection from the edge of your knife.
- Place the avocado halves on a tray. Using a pastry brush, brush oil on each of the avocado halves.
- Place the avocados on the grill, flesh side down, and grill for 3-4 minutes, until grill marks appear.
- Remove the avocados and brush with honey.
- Stuff the avocados with almond butter, strawberries, honey, and mint.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.