Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Whip up this scrumptious Leftover Turkey Pot Pie to transform your holiday leftovers into a mouthwatering masterpiece! With its flaky crust and creamy filling, you'll be savoring every last bite.
for 6 servings
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ cups yellow onion (225 g), diced
- 4 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 cup carrot (120 g), finely diced
- 1 ½ cups butternut squash (150 g), diced delicata
- ¼ cup frozen peas (75 g), thawed
- 1 cup corn (100 g)
- 2 cups roasted turkey (250 g), cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth (480 mL)
- 2 packets McCormick® Turkey Gravy
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
- 1 tube prepared biscuits
- Calories 338
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Melt the butter and olive oil together in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, and carrots and sauté until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add the corn, squash, peas, turkey, garlic, and McCormick® Rubbed Sage and season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan, until the squash is tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chicken broth and McCormick® Turkey Gravy until well combined. Whisk in the cream.
- Pour the gravy mixture into the pan. Cook for 10–15 minutes, stirring frequently, until the gravy thickens (it should slowly run down the back of a spoon).
- Remove the pan from the heat and arrange the biscuits over the filling.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 25–30 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Let cool for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.