Lighter Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread is the real deal, y'all. With its moist, fluffy texture and warm fall spices, it's the perfect way to indulge in a guilt-free treat that'll make you feel like you're snuggled up by the fire.
for 12 servings
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil (120 mL)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (225 g)
- ⅔ cup honey (226 g)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour (225 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 149
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey, and water, and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, and salt over the wet ingredients and fold until the batter is well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and smooth the top into an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the loaf cool in the pan for 10 minutes before carefully unmolding.
- Let the loaf sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour before slicing.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.