99% would make again
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
We’ve all been baking banana bread lately, right? It’s been good, but it’s gotten, well, just a tad routine. In fact, it’s probably making you go just a liiiittle bananas yourself! So it’s time to sweeten the deal: this chocolate chip banana bread recipe combines two of your favorite things into one – now, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!
Recipe by iwashyoudry.com
for 6 servings
- 3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup butter (75 g), melted
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- salt, to taste
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour (185 g)
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips (85 g)
- Calories 380
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.