91% would make again
featured in 6 Healthy Ingredient Substitutions
Inspired by myfrugaladventures.com
for 10 slices
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup honey (255 g)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (260 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- salt, a pinch
Oil Substitutes (Choose One)
- ¼ cup applesauce (65 mL), or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (70 g)
- Calories 253
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 33g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (170°C).
- Mash bananas, then add applesauce or Greek yogurt, honey, egg, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Whisk until well combined.
- In another bowl, mix whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray or wipe down with oil. Pour mix into a loaf pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.