Chocolate Avocado Brownies
These chocolate avocado brownies are the perfect combination of indulgence and nutrition. Rich, fudgy, and dairy-free, they're perfect for any chocolate lover looking for a healthier alternative. The avocado adds a creamy texture and healthy fats while the dark chocolate chips make them ultra-decadent.
for 2 servings
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup whole wheat flour (75 g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (30 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Calories 828
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 152g
- Fiber 15g
- Sugar 87g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocado, eggs, honey and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures and fold until a batter forms. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.