Black Bean Brownies
Sink your teeth into these fudgy Black Bean Brownies, a guilt-free treat that's packed with a secret protein punch. You won't believe how deliciously decadent these brownies are, all while sneaking in some nutritious goodness!
for 10 slices
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed instead of flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder (30 g)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup (110 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chip (85 g)
- Calories 182
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add black beans to a food processor and pulse until blended.
- Add eggs, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray or wipe down with oil. Pour mix into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.