for 12 servings
- ½ cup Open Nature butter (65 g), melted
- ½ cup Open Nature almond butter (65 g)
- 2 cups O Organics sugar (400 g)
- ½ cup cocoa powder (55 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Open Nature eggs
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour (190 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup O Organics mini chocolate chips (45 g)
- Open Nature Cashew Milk Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Open Nature Oat Non-Dairy Oatmeal Cookie Frozen Dessert, for serving
- Calories 326
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9” x 13” (22x33 cm) pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, almond butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
- Add in eggs, flour, baking powder, and sea salt. Mix everything together.
- Pour batter into the pan. Sprinkle batter with mini chocolate chips and bake for 30–40 minutes or until top of brownies springs back when pressed. Let cool before slicing.
- Serve brownies topped with a scoop of Open Nature Cashew Milk Vanilla ice cream.