89% would make again
featured in Low Carb/Keto Friendly Snacks
Inspired by jenniferbanz.com
for 4 servings
- 1 ¾ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (175 g)
- ¾ cup almond flour (75 g)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Calories 318
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- 1, Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Mix the shredded mozzarella and almond flour in a medium microwaveable bowl. Stir until combined, then add the cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Take out and stir until a dough-like texture forms.
- Add the egg, cumin, and chili powder. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, flatten dough into a thin layer. The thinner the layer, the crispier the chips are! Take off the top parchment paper layer.
- Transfer the dough with the bottom piece of parchment paper to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned on the top.
- Remove from the oven and cut into squares with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
- 92 total carbs 65 dietary fiber 27 net carbs per serving 06g net carbs per serving (about 10 chips)