78% would make again
Mango Fruit Rollers
featured in 7 Simple & Healthy Snack Foods
for 6 servings
- 3 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- Calories 90
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 75˚C (165˚F) (or as low as your oven will go!)
- Chop the mango and squeeze into a glass.
- Blend the mango flesh until it forms a thick paste, a few bits are totally acceptable.
- Spread an even, thin layer of the fruit onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, smooth it out using a spatula or cake knife.
- Bake in the centre of an oven for 3.5 hours. The mango should be a tiny bit springy but not too juicy or too dry, the edges will probably dry out more than the centre.
- Take the baking paper out of the tray and cut off the super dry edges on each side.
- Roll up the mango, including the baking paper and cut into segments about 1.5 inches (4 cm) apart.