85% would make again
Strawberry Fruit Rollers
featured in Fruit Rollers 4 Ways
for 12 servings
- 3 cups strawberry (450 g), hulled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Calories 26
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place strawberries and honey in a food processor or blender and puree into a thick, smooth sauce.
- Pour the sauce onto a baking tray lined with a silicone baking mat and smooth into a thin, even layer.
- Bake for 6 hours at 175ºF (80ºC), until entire surface is just dry to the touch.
- Once cool, turn the baking mat onto a cutting board and remove the silicone baking mat.
- Roll the fruit sheet and cut into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces.
- NOTE: If your fruit sheet comes out a bit too dry and you worry that rolling will cause it to crack, simply cover the surface with a few damp paper towels for a few minutes and try again. The moisture will rehydrate your fruit sheet just enough to be a flexible consistency.