Mini No-Bake Ube Cheesecakes
featured in 7 Satisfyingly Easy No-Bake Desserts
These mini no-bake cheesecakes are like bites of heaven! Creamy and smooth, the ube flavor is a delightful twist on a classic dessert.
May 04, 2023
83% would make again
for 12 servings
- ¾ cup butter (170 g), divided in 3
- 2 ½ cups coconut milk (600 mL)
- 14 oz condensed milk (400 g), 1 can
- 1 lb purple yam (455 g), grated
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- 8 oz whipped cream (225 g)
- 1 cup graham cracker (85 g), into crumbs
- In a saucepan, melt ¼ cup (55g) of butter and stir in the coconut milk and condensed milk.
- Add the grated yam (ube) to the mixture and break it down until the mixture is smooth. Be careful not to burn the ube.
- Remove from the heat, set aside and let the mixture cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, ¼ cup (55g) of butter, and sugar. Add the whipped cream and mix until creamy.
- Add two cups of the ube mixture and stir until all the ingredients are mixed.
- In a small bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers and ¼ cup (55g) melted butter.
- Line a muffin tin with liners, pack the crust on the bottom of each liner.
- Top with cheesecake mixture. Freeze for at least an hour.
- Remove from the muffin tins, remove the liner, and serve.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.