Miso Herb Butter Corn Ribs
Here’s a fun dish to try with the last bit of corn this summer season!
for 4 servings
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Miso Herb Butter
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown miso
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon kimchi salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- air fryer
- Calories 700
- Fat 65g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Carefully break the ears of corn in half crosswise, then quarter lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Add the corn ribs to a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and sesame oil and sprinkle with the salt, then toss until evenly coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for 5 minutes.
- Working in batches, add the corn ribs to the air fryer basket, spacing a few centimeters apart. Cook for 10–12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Make the miso herb butter: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter, miso, parsley, basil, kimchi salt, and lemon juice. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Just before serving, melt the miso herb butter. Dip the corn ribs into the melted butter, or pour over the corn ribs to coat.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.