Mixed Berry Spinach Salad With Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
This fresh and vibrant salad is bursting with flavor and loaded with nutritious ingredients. Sweet mixed berries, tender baby spinach, and creamy feta cheese are topped with a tangy and fruity strawberry balsamic vinaigrette dressing that perfectly balances the flavors. It's a perfect summer salad that's both delicious and a great way to fuel your body with wholesome ingredients!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 5 oz baby spinach (140 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (140 g), sliced
- ½ cup blueberry (50 g)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup candied walnuts (100 g), chopped
- 1 cup strawberry (140 g)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar (60 mL)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅔ cup feta cheese (100 g), as desired
- Calories 446
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- For the dressing, push a straw through the strawberries from the tip to the green top to remove the hull. (Or you can cut it off with a knife!)
- Add the rest of the dressing ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Cut strawberries, apple, and onion into slices.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss to coat. (Spinach wilts easily, don’t add dressing until ready to eat!)
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top and serve.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.