89% would make again
Mom’s Cream Cheese Pie By Tiffani Thiessen
for 8 servings
- 2 cups grape (150 g)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 packs graham cracker
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (40 g)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream (230 g)
- 3 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Calories 407
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 29g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Add the grapes to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar and thyme.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Cool completely.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the graham crackers and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl with the powdered sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon, and stir to combine.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into an 8- or 9-inch (22-cm) pie dish, pressing an even layer on the bottom and sides of the dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let crust cool completely before filling.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract, and blend until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the cooled crust, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the pie in an even layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until chilled.
- Top with the roasted grapes.