Packed with nutrient-rich ingredients like moringa powder, spinach, and banana, this vibrant smoothie is a refreshing way to start your day. The addition of coconut water and pineapple give it a tropical twist that's sure to please.
for 1 serving
- ¼ cup frozen strawberry (40 g)
- ¼ cup banana (55 g), sliced
- 1 cup spinach (40 g)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (240 mL)
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- fresh berry
- shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen
- Calories 127
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the strawberries, banana, spinach, non-dairy milk, and moringa to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or a bowl and add your desired toppings, such as fresh berries, shredded coconut, or bee pollen.
- Take a photo and post it on your Instagram!
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.