88% would make again
No-Bake Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
This cheesecake is the ultimate dessert dream come true! Creamy and velvety smooth, with a decadent chocolate cookie crust and a sweet and tangy cherry topping that will make your taste buds sing. Best of all, it's a no-bake recipe, so you can indulge in all its lusciousness without turning on the oven.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 1 ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (125 g)
- ⅛ cup packed brown sugar (25 g)
- ⅓ cup butter (75 g), melted
- 1 pinch salt
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), 2 packages
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pt heavy whipping cream (480 mL)
- ½ cup white sugar (100 g)
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder (40 g)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 21 oz cherry pie filling (595 g), 1 can
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, salt, and butter. Press evenly into a springform pan. Chill.
- In a medium bowl, place cream cheese and beat with hand beaters until smooth. Gently pour in cream, adding gradually while stirring, until it’s fully incorporated.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and salt, then beat until very smooth. Don't forget to scrape the sides. Gradually add cocoa powder into the smooth cream-cheese mixture and beat on medium speed until it’s fully incorporated.
- Pour onto chilled crust and smooth out the top. Freeze for 3 hours or refrigerate overnight. Before serving, pour pie filling over the cheesecake.