No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Jars
featured in 7 Satisfyingly Easy No-Bake Desserts
These no-bake peanut butter pie jars are a creamy and indulgent dessert! The peanut butter filling and chocolate crust make for a perfect pairing.
May 04, 2023
93% would make again
for 12 servings
- 1 cup powdered sugar (120 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (240 g)
- 16 oz whipped topping (455 g), divided
- graham cracker, as needed
- hard shell chocolate sauce, as desired
- 1 cup crushed peanuts (125 g)
- rainbow sprinkle
- mini chocolate chip
Other equipment needed
- 12 jars jam jar
- Calories 461
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together powdered sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Crush half a graham cracker into the bottom or a jam jar.
- Drizzle a layer off hard shell over the graham cracker (this will firm up and act as a barrier to ensure the graham crackers stay crunchy).
- Spoon in the peanut butter pie mixture, filling the jam jar ¾ of the way.
- Top off with whipped topping and additional toppings to your liking.
- Chill the jars in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.