One Pan Chicken And Veggies
featured in 6 Easy Weeknight Dinners
A flavorful and easy one-pan dish featuring tender chicken and roasted veggies seasoned with herbs and spices. Perfect for weeknight dinners!
May 04, 2023
97% would make again
for 2 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 head broccoli, or large bag of broccoli florets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Calories 536
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 52g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay out the sweet potato, chicken breasts, and broccoli.
- Evenly distribute the garlic, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper over the entire pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 35-40 minutes (or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C) and the juices run clear).
- Serve up and dinner’s ready! For an easy cleanup, just carefully toss the aluminum foil and you’re good to go.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.