96% would make again
One-Pan Herbed Chicken And Veggies
June 10, 2019
for 2 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups asparagus (250 g), sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomato (400 g), halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Calories 511
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 52g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on opposite sides of a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the chicken breasts in the middle section of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the veggies and chicken with the oil.
- Sprinkle on the salt, pepper, basil, thyme, and rosemary, ensuring all the ingredients are evenly coated in the oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165˚F (72˚C).
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place the chicken breast on a plate with portions of the roasted veggies and serve.